Public Records requests should be in writing. They may be made three ways: 1) via email 2) through the Request/Check Status link; 3) by mail
Requests made via email:
- Send to: email@example.com
- Requests made by e-mail are considered received when read by the recipient.
Requests made through the Request/Check Status Link:
- Requests made through the Request/Check Status Link on the left side column of this page must follow the format prescribed by the system. This requires creating an account.
- Requests made through the Request/Check Status Link are considered received when read by the recipient.
Request made via mail:
- Send to: Office of Public Records, 6207 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-6207
- Requests made by letter are considered received when opened by the recipient.
- Responsive documents will be delivered electronically whenever possible.
- Requests seeking physical copies of documents must contain a mailing address for delivery of responses and will be charged per copy plus postage.
- Voluminous documents will be delivered through the Request/Check Status link.