Thanks for the documents you sent Tuesday. I was, in fact, able to access the .pdf links you referenced from the emails sent by The Oregonian.
After reviewing the open-records requests, I would like to make a few requests, too:
* A copy of any open-records requests made to your office (University of Oregon Public
Records) from March 10, 2011-March 29, 2011. (Please note that we're not asking for the responsive documents for these requests, but for the requests themselves.)
Also, I request the following (You'll note their striking similarity to The Oregonian's earlier requests):
1. From late 2009 or early 2010: Documents in which UO requests a W9 form Elite Scouting Services LLC in Hollywood, Fla.
2. From July 26, 2010: Copy of letter sent certified mail from law firm of Frank - Wienberg - Black to UO (attn: Chip Kelly) on behalf of Charles Fishbein of Elite Scouting Services. Letter advises university that Willie Lyles had been terminated as an employee in January 2010 prior to UO paying $25,000 to a "Willie Lyles/Elite Scouting?. Also seek all subsequent related correspondence.
3. Any other invoices, checks or other payment/cashing information as well as tax documents ? dating to 2006 - between UO and the following:
a) Willie J Lyles
b) Elite Scouting Services
c) Complete Scouting Services
d) Baron Flenory
e) New Level Athletics.
4. All e-mails between UO compliance office between or among the following - Chip Kelly; athletic directors Pat Kilkenny, Mike Bellotti, Rob Mullens - related to Elite Scouting Services and/or Willie Lyles and/or Lyles' Complete Scouting Services.
5. Any travel expenses incurred by Willie J Lyles paid by UO since 2007.
7. All cell phone records from coach Chip Kelly to Houston area codes - 281, 713 and 832 - since his hire in spring 2007. And anything specifically to the following numbers: 832-647-7586; 713?748?8331; 713?941?2773; 832?647?7586.
8. All cell phone records from assistant coach Gary Campbell to Houston area codes - 281, 713 and 832 - since spring 2007. And anything specifically to the following numbers: 832-647-7586; 713?748?8331; 713?941?2773; 832?647?7586.
9. A record of all correspondence with the NCAA related to Willie J Lyles involvement with UO.
10. A record of all media requests related to Willie J Lyles, scouting services, Baron Flenory and the NCAA investigation.