Pursuant to the Oregon Public Records Law, §192.410 et seq., I am requesting the following documents:
- Any records of correspondence (including but not limited to emails, text messages, internal messaging systems) from head strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde; head football coach Willie Taggert; all other football and strength and conditioning staff; athletic director Rob Mullens; and senior associate athletics director Jimmy Stanton since January 2017 that include the following phrases and words (or deviations thereof): “rhabdomyolysis”, “rhabdo”, “sickle cell”, “heat stroke”, “heat exhaustion”, “cardiac arrest”, “arrhythmia”, “hyperthermia”, “dehydration”, “hospitalization”, and “collapse”.
- A copy of the resume, coaching certifications, and job application Irele Oderinde provided to the university and university athletic department before or at the time he was hired for the position of head strength and conditioning coach.
- A copy of the official job listing Oregon posted for its head strength and conditioning coaching vacancy for which Irele Oderinde was hired.
- A copy of the coaching certificate for every strength and conditioning coach affiliated with the Oregon football program.
- All offseason workout plans designed and led by Irele Oderinde since his arrival at Oregon.
- A copy of head football strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde’s official contract with the university.
- Any records of correspondence (including but not limited to emails, text messages, internal messaging systems) relating to the suspension of head strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde.